- Divorce, separation and marriage annulments.
- Pre-nuptial agreements: contract signed by two people before getting married. It specifies all those issues that, due to the concurrent circumstances, it is necessary to leave reflected and agreed (matrimonial property regime, support of family burdens, etc.).
- Modification of measures: to change the decisions adopted by the spouses or by the Judge after a separation or a divorce.
- Exclusive and shared custody and custody: to determine the basic questions related to the common children.
- Regime of stays or visits: to visit the children, to communicate with them and to have them in the company of the non-custodial parent.
- Alimony: economic amount that must be satisfied in favor of the children.
- Attribution of the use of the family domicile: depending on the type of custody, its use can be determined alternatively or exclusively.
LIQUIDATION OF MATRIMONIAL PROPERTY REGIMES
- Community of property: liquidation and division of the common property and its distribution in equal parts between the spouses.
- Participation: upon dissolution, each spouse will participate in the profits of the other spouse in the percentage initially agreed upon, provided that there are profits.
- Separation of assets: each spouse retains the ownership and administration of his/her assets, both those acquired before the marriage and those acquired during the marriage.
- Matrimonial and extramarital: claim of paternity or maternity or of impugnation of the legally established filiation.
- Parental authority: total or partial deprivation of rights and duties over minor and unemancipated children.
- Adoption: providing a family to children guaranteeing them the necessary attention for their development.
Processes of incapacitation.